Friday, July 29, 2016

July Favourites

I've had a great July so far. Here are some of my favourite products and such. 


1. Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Polishing Mask | It doesn't really apply like a mask but is more of a cleanser + scrub which works really well to remove dirt and keeps face fresh and smooth. I love the rubbery charcoal feel. 

2.GOSH multi-color blush | This is my everyday blush and sometimes I wear all four colours swirled together but mostly I love the peach which gives a subtle soft, rosy cheek!

3. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur | The illustrations add so much value to Rupi's words. She's writes right from her soul, raw and unpolished yet so poignant. I love this book and have so many favourite poems from it. 

4. Manicare Blush Brush | Ah this is so soft and perfect for applying blush.

5. Klevercase To Kill a Mockingbird Kindle Cover | Ever since I saw this cover on an instagram post, I knew I needed it in my life and I love it more everyday. 

6. Sweet Pea Fragrance Mist from Body Collection | Has the sweetest smell, I mostly just spray the room with it because it leaves a whiff of earthy yet sweet fragrance. 

7. Index Cards | I am an avid index card user. Throughout uni, I made my own index cards from hard paper so imagine my excitement at finding this at Asrafee, I basically squealed and got it.

8. Tealia Strawberry Tea | My very good friend Oppo got this for me and even though I'm not a fan of green tea, this tastes great and the tin is so precious.

Here are some other things I've been loving this month. 

BrainDead S1 | I didn't think I would like a political drama but the bugs angle to it is hilarious and I mostly watch it for the "Previously on" part because it rocks. 

Lush Life by Zara Larsson | I'v been playing this on repeat so much because this song is so nice and it reminds me of some time back. 

BooktubeAthon 2016 | This is my second year taking part in the Booktubeathon which is a week long reading marathon hosted by Ariel Bissett where you just read as much as you can. I love the energy and the fun challenges and giveaways going on as well as the lovely community. Booktube is just wonderful!

What are some of your favourite products and things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!