Monday, July 25, 2016

Inspirational Women | Hannah Brencher

If you know me at all, then you know I am obsessed with Hannah Brencher ever since I found out about #moreloveletters!

image from HB 
Hannah is the founder of More Love Letters, an organization that promotes writing and sending letters of love and encouragement to those around you and strangers. You can check out her TedTalks below so she can explain what she does better than I could ever. 


She's so smart and wonderful and undeniably kind. I would like to have coffee with her and have deep conversations, of raw emotion and pouring of the heart. She makes it seem that you could be her best friend. She's so talented and she's inspired me to keep going, to put more love out there despite not getting it in return. She's made me fall in love with letter writing all over again.

I've enjoyed being able to share in her journey and to see how far she has come and how many people she has inspired on the way. I haven't read her book yet but I got it as soon as it was out because I knew this girl was fire and I needed to feel her fire. She inspired me to create my Sunday Newsletters which have in return made me so happy and accomplished as well as do humbled to know I'm putting myself out there all vulnerable and ready to accept people. 
She has shaped my life in ways she will never know and I'm so glad to have stumbled upon her blog three years ago because I know my life is better because of it. She's a kick-ass, talented writer and a constant cheerleader, always ready for what life throws around her words are magic. They've healed and given hope. 

She's magic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!