Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Bujo Inspiration for September

I am always looking for inspiration for my bullet journal so I thought I would do this series, since it's a start of a new month and so here are some of my favourite spreads from some tumblr users.

1. This weekly spread is perfect for showing some house pride. 
moirajournals
2. If you're more the kind who loves writing diary like daily posts, then this is perfect. 
kaylareads
3. When you have some extra space in your weekly spreads, add quotes to inspire you to stay positive. 
connorstalls
4. Here's a compact spread if you are the kind of person who wants to see everything on one page. 
bekicotwrites
5. and ofcourse, you need a fresh page to include the month, and this is perfect to remind you it's a new month and a new beginning.
caffestudy
I hope these spreads will inspire you to keep organized and make your bujo more fun for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!